Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summer Fun Hoop Board

Hello everyone! Sophie here and I'm excited to share with you a hoop I altered using the gorgeous firecracker twine.



I wound twine around the outer hoop and plaited three strands of twine to form a rope for the middle of the hoop.

To add some interest, I created some blooms using a loom I had. There were sewn on to the hoop directly and to complete the entire project, I added  couple of mini clothes peg to the rope. I love how the Hello Summer Stamp set is such a prefect fit for this project.

Tadah! A spot to hang all the plans my family have made for the awesome season ahead. Thanks for joining me today. The twine and stamp set can be found in the Bella Creationz shop. Enjoy!

7 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so super cool!! The twine and stamp look perfect :D

Julie Odil said...

This is fantastic! I'm in awe!

DebC said...

Totally a great outside the box project!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this! Very. Pretty and clever!

Maria Calderone said...

Fantabulous!!! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

awesome project!! What a great idea!!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

what a fun project. :)