Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sending You Some Summer Love

Hello there! Sophie here to share with you a card I made for Summer. While we do not celebrate the 4th of July here in Singapore, I really love the color combination of white, red and blue. I decided to create a card that has loads of layers and fun star elements, using the said color combi.

I started my layering with some awesome corrugated cardboard that came in the packaging of my happy mail from Timeless Twine. Thereafter, I placed a rosette on top of a silver doily, before topping this off with a star-like bloom made from a zipper. Finally, I topped it off with a firecracker twine star that I created by winding twine around a scalloped circle.

The entire card is completed with some gold and silver sequins, some loose twine and stunning red ribbons. Top it off with a stamped greeting using the Hello Summer Stamp Set and I have a card ready to send off to a loved one.

Here are the links to the products I used. Have fun creating this Summer!


Julie Odil said...

I love the layers and texture on this, Sophie! Amazing card!

Karen (karey2005) said...

So many fun details and textures!

Maria Calderone said...

This is fantastic, love the layers! :)

Padni Johan said...

wow sophie, it's so pretty!