Friday, April 3, 2015

Gift Tag Treat Bags


Hello there Everyone! Sophie here and thank you today for joining me on this Good Friday. I created some gift tag treat bags to be given as gifts for Easter.


What I did was to dress up my tags and attached a little kraft gift bag at the bag that I could fill with all types of yummy goodies. I love how fast it was to put these together. I simply wrapped some twine around the bottom of each tag, embellish with some felt roses, a heart sticker and finished it off with a tassel pull. I stamped on the word "Happy" using the Happy Days Stamp set and sprinkled on some sequins for a little shine. And there you have it, gift bags ready to go! And the best thing about twines from the sorbet collection is how happy and cheerful they are. I had to make a tag using each color in the collection!

Oh and for this month of April, there's a special sale for the entire sorbet collection of Timeless Twine. You pay only $7 for one spool or $18 for the entire collection. They are definitely perfect for all your Spring projects and more!

Have a blessed Easter and the links to the products I used are as follows:













 
 

11 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute tags. Cool way to dress up a little treat!

Julie Odil said...

These are very sweet!

DebC said...

Such pretty tags!
Deb

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

So cute Sophie! What a super idea!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

So cute Sophie! What a super idea!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

These are fabulous!!!

Mimi said...

I'd love these treat bags! So cute!

Ashley said...

Cute treat bags! LOVE the tassels!!!

Bev Code said...

super ideas.. great colours and accents

crazyaboutcricut said...

These are GORGEOUS!!

Maria Calderone said...

These are awesome, so fun! :)