Sunday, March 22, 2015

PlanNERD Sunday: My March Monthly Page

Salutations! Sophie here with you today and I'm sharing with you a peek of my planner for this month.


I like variety in my planner and often times, I find myself trying out something different for each month. For the month of March, I decided that I would stamp my pages and have two squares for each day of the month so that there is more space for me to write. I love the drink bottle stamp found in Plan to be Fit and used that for this month's pages to record my water intake.



I used an old 7Gypsies stamp that I had to stamp each square and accompanied each one with the list stamp found in the planNERD 2 stamps set. I also stamped the circle and arrow list icons from planNERD stamps set beside each list so that I have something to tick against. I went with orange and green for this month decided that some green reinforcement rings would add some color to the pages. I also used the circle bits from the rings to embellish the top of the page for some added fun.


After using a brush to write "March", I though it would be fun to stamp a geotag on the top. I also added a white arrow sticker on the right and stamped some stars on it. For a final touch, I used the arrow stamp from planNERD to create borders on the top and bottom of the pages.



Thank you for joining me today and here is a list of the products I used to create my pages:

 
 

 
 

9 comments:

Padni Johan said...

wow Sophie, you are so dilligent! two thumbs up for you :) great project.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the tracking of the water. Great planner!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

the more planners I see, the more of the stamps I see, the more I think I need one of these!! Thank you for sharing your planner! I love the brightness and colorful fun!!

Mimi said...

Great ideas! Wow, you are doing much better on your water intake than I am! I need to get it done!

DebC said...

Great use of the stamps!! Great job
Deb

Julie Odil said...

You are a great example of how to use a Planner. Great pages!

Maria Calderone said...

I love how you did your layout of your planner, so colorful too! :)

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

aside from the amazing planner, I'm seriously impressed with your water intake!! So glad Stacy made these stamps!!! :)

Mimi said...

Love the color. Very unique!