Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Be Happy Wednesday!!!

Hello Everyone! It's mid-week and Sophie here to share with you a little something that will hopefully add a little color and cheer to your Wednesday.


I created this little poster which is framed by a clipboard and I think it is a lovely gift to make someone's day a little brighter.

Here's a closer look:

I used twine two ways on this project:

1. Free form word
To create the word "be", I coated a strand of twine with a little glue paste and spelled the word before it dried.

2. Twine covered word
In the case of "happy", I wound twine around each letter and adhered them to gold foil adhesive paper for an additional shine.

What really makes me happy in this project are the sequins - it's amazing how many colors there are in the mix!

Here are the products used in this project:

 
 
 
 
 

 
Metallic Gold Sticker Sheets


I hope this project made you a little happier and that you will have some twine fun soon!

11 comments:

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

What a beautiful, cheery, colorful and all around HAPPY project!! Sure to brighten anyone's day!! The clearly beautiful sequins are quickly becoming my most used product!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

What a beautiful, cheery, colorful and all around HAPPY project!! Sure to brighten anyone's day!! The clearly beautiful sequins are quickly becoming my most used product!!

Maria Calderone said...

So creative and bright, love it! :)

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

absolutely LOVE the word wrote out in twine!! what a fun idea!

DebC said...

I love this it is such a creative use of the twine! Love the way it turned out!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Crazy fun letters! Goodness.

Julie Odil said...

This would make anyone happy! I absolutely LOVE this! The colors, sentiment, use of twine -- fantastic!

Ashley said...

Great project! I LOVE how you wrapped the letters in twine!

Padni Johan said...

really cute project, sophie :D love the way you use the twines

Mimi said...

Great project!

Bev Code said...

what a great title .. love the twine sentiment