Sunday, January 25, 2015

PlanNERD Sunday: Monthly Page

Hello hello! Sophie here and thank you for joining me today. We are taking a peek into my planner, which I totally love.


I decided to go with a monthly spread for a start and printed a beautiful one from Clique Kits. Then the fun began, where I went crazy decorating with Bella Creationz stamps, Timeless twine and sequins.

For the header, given that January marks the beginning of a new year, I thought I would celebrate that with a washi tape banner. I attached the tape to some Lemonade Yellow twine and added some sequins for additional bling and interest.


I love all the symbols stamps in the PlanNERD stamp set which allows me to color in. Those labels on the cups are perfect for me to color in and keep track of how much water I am drinking daily. Looks like I need to work harder in that department!


See  those stamped purple circles? I like how I can color them in to keep track of whether my daughter attends her swimming classes, which are sometimes postponed, no thanks to the wet season we are experiencing of late.

I hope you are inspired to do some stamping in your own planner and do have loads of fun!


 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Seriously, so fabulous. Makes me want to go buy a planner!

Mimi said...

Awesome! So colorful - seriously drop dead gorgeous!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

this is perfect! love all of the bright colors.

Julie Odil said...

LOVE that banner! Great job!

Maria Calderone said...

So playful and pretty, love it! :)

Timeless Twine said...

Soooo fun! I love this planner layout and all the fun colors! That banner is awesome!

DebC said...

FABULOUS!!! The planner pages are beyond perfect!
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is AMAZING!! I'm in love with that banner, and the sequins are perfect :)

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT