Saturday, January 31, 2015

Are You A Twineaholic?

Yes I am! Hello Sophie here and yes, you are in the right place if you share my crazy love for twine! Sharing with you my layout that celebrates all the wonderful colors found in Timeless Twines.



Being a lover of tassels, I created one in every color of Timeless Twine I have. I placed them in a circle, water colored around them and tahdah! A fun color wheel of twines that is the perfect cure for all twineaholics!

I embellished the layout with loads of heart. See the kraft heart sticker? It's the perfect embellishment to customize and I colored it in with my black and white pens to get a geometric effect. I sprinkled on some gold heart stickers, sequins and black paint and it's done!




I hope you like this as much as I do and that you are inspired to create a whole bunch of twine tassels for yourself too!




Gold Heart Stickers (Coming soon)


8 comments:

DebC said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful Sophie! I love all the colors and the arrangement. You did an awesome job!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Sophie, this is the best idea EVER! I love that color wheel of tassels. And you are so darn cute!

Maria Calderone said...

This is such a fun and creative layout, well done! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

How very clever and fun. So bright! I love it!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

such a fun LO! the water coloring under the tassels makes the twine pop even more!! so cute! :)

Padni Johan said...

I love this layout, Sophie :D very inspiring.

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is one of the best layouts I've ever seen! What a totally brilliant way to use twine :D

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT

Bev Code said...

love all the colours and circular tazzles